The Edugear PWR 1426 personal wireless router was purpose built to be an inexpensive personal router perfect for home or home office use. Small yet powerful this device is easy to install and setup. It complies with the IEE 802.11 b/g/n networking standards while providing wireless speeds up to 300Mbps.
The Edugear PWR 1426 uses the MT7620N CPU with speeds up to 580Mhz, large capacity SDRAM, high speed SPI FLASH, and provides five 10/100Mbps Auto-MDI/MDIX ports as well as connections through a 2.4Ghz wireless network. The Edugear PWR 1426 allows for many kinds of wireless application, while providing an exception cost-performance ratio.
Support 802.11b/g/n network protocol, transmission rate up to 300Mbps, 4 external antennas, cover a larger area.
- MT7620N CPU, 580Mhz, powerful performance and work stably
- Support IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n wireless network protocol
- Support IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u standard.1 10/100MAuto-MDI/MDIX WAN port; 4 10/100MAuto-MDI/MDIX LAN port
- Wireless rate up to 300Mbps
- One push to rest mode
- Support several encryption mode, such as WEP, WPA, WPA2 and so on.